Groups - Come and see us 11th November at Knowsley Safari Park
Ullswater ‘Steamers’ is without doubt one of Lakeland's best kept secrets which offers visitors a quieter, calmer more relaxing experience.
Open virtually every day of the year, our main operating season is from March to November. We have five classic vessels in regular service, ranging from the beautifully preserved 19th century ‘Lady of the Lake’ and ‘Raven’ to our latest vessel 'Western Belle'.
- This is no ordinary cruise this is a cruise with Ullswater ‘Steamers’ on the England’s most beautiful lake, set within the Lake District National Park, yet only a short hop from the M6, Junction 40.
- An eight-mile, one-hour adventure sailing along the three reaches of the lake.
- Expansive vistas of Lakeland’s greatest mountains.
- Tranquil journeys aboard heritage vessels.
- Free parking for coaches at Glenridding & drop-off point at Pooley Bridge.
- Level access from the coach to the pier-houses and to the boats.
- Seating on deck and in comfy, relaxing saloons.
- Fully licensed bars onboard and at pier houses serving snacks plus hot and cold drinks.
- Free teas and coffees in abundance for drivers and tour guides.
- Toilet facilities onboard the vessels and at the pier houses and leaving the very best till last ...
- Carefully calculated prices designed to meet your budget.
- A new and improved schedule of sailings devised to operate at ideal times for you.
Consider your options from our full day Itinerary options by viewing our Group Pack online.
Information on lunches is available here
Click here to view our terms & conditions
Download a booking form here.