A message to all our customers - COVID-19 update
Currently we remain open and sailing on our Green timetable.
Health advice relating to the COVID-19 virus is being regularly revised by the Government and accordingly, our policies and advice relating to minimising risk of infection to visitors and staff will be updated regularly to remain in line with national guidance.
Please be reassured that Ullswater ‘Steamers’ has put prevention measures in place:
- We are fully committed at this time to operate a public transport service for visitors and locals.
- Staff are fully briefed in precautions that they can take to minimise exposure, with appropriate hand washing and sanitisation equipment provided including gloves.
- All public areas are being regularly cleaned throughout the day with additional cleaning and disinfection regimes in place.
- Hand washing facilities are available for visitors and they are encouraged and advised to wash their hands frequently.
- We are limiting numbers of visitors on the sailings to ensure space and distance is allowed onboard and in the pier houses.
- Please give your fellow passengers plenty of personal space when waiting to purchase tickets, at the gangplank and whilst onboard.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Back to Latest News