from Ullswater 'Steamers'
Following careful consideration of the current situation and advice from the Government, we have made the decision to temporarily close Ullswater ‘Steamers’ with effect from 17:20 on Friday 20 March. We will reopen as soon as conditions allow us to do so.
The health and well-being of our visitors, colleagues and suppliers are of utmost importance to us, so we have taken the decision to stop sailing in order to play our part in stopping the spread of the virus.
We understand that this will be a huge disappointment to our customers, but ultimately we all want to protect the health and safety of everyone who sails with us and the wider community. Although it has been a tough decision for us to make, we believe that this is the most responsible route to take to help combat this disease.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and please refer to our website and social media channels for further updates.
Whilst we were confident that we had put in measures to reduce the risk and safeguard visitors until now, within this changing situation and with the updated information every day we are now taking this decision.
In the meantime, any tickets that have been purchased directly in advance will be honoured for an alternative future date. To arrange this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any tickets purchased via a third-party company, please contact them directly.
We hope that all of our customers stay safe and healthy and we send our very best wishes to you all. We look forward to welcoming you on board in the future.
Thank you for your understanding and support.