Sammy Squirrel needs a new t-shirt!
*New deadline is now 15th May 2020*
Our mascot Sammy the Squirrel needs a new t-shirt! We had launched our brand new logo last year but Sammy is still wearing a t-shirt with our old logo on and we need you to design him a new one.
Sammy would like to have a brand new t-shirt printed that has space for our new logo on and he had a great idea to ask all the children who like visiting Ullswater 'Steamers' to design him one! He will pick the winning design on Thursday 30th April and then this will be printed on a t-shirt for him to wear!
Click here to download our design a t-shirt template.
View full competition press release here.
To enter please:
- Design a fabulous t-shirt for Sammy! Be sure to include your name and age, as well as your parent's name and telephone number on your design.
- Be aged between 5 and 15
- Entry to the competition is via Facebook. Take a photo or scan of your design and post it on our Facebook page under our competition post (pinned to the top of our feed).
- All entries received by the closing date will be judged by the marketing team at the attractions and two runners up and a winner will be selected.
- Runner up designs will receive a free family ticket to Ullswater 'Steamers'.
- The winner will be announced on social media and through a press release.
- Be sure to get your entries to us before Friday 15th May 2020!
- You can also enter the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway t-shirt competition for Ratty the Water Vole here
Back to Latest News