Ullswater ‘Steamers’ offers a variety of group, joint attraction, FIT and walking cruise options for groups of ten people or more. Ullswater is located within UNESCO World Heritage site, the Lake District National Park. Easily accessible, just ten minutes from J.40 M6, Ullswater ‘Steamers’ are ideally placed for tours staying in the Lake District or travelling between London. Manchester and Scotland.
- One hour cruise between Pooley Bridge ( North) and Glenridding ( South)
- Cruise options from 20 minutes to over two hours
- Add to itineraries with combined tours with Dalemain Historic Mansion, Wordsworth Dove Cottage, The Lakes Distillery and Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway
- Tour guides travel FREE on all group tours. For student and school groups. Teachers travel FREE with every 10 fare paying students.
- Free coach parking at Glenridding and free coach drop off at Pooley Bridge piers
- Food and Drink facilities on-board and at Pooley Bridge and Glenridding pier houses.
Ullswater ‘Steamers’ also offer series tour rates and tailored and VIP private charter tours to specifically suit your group needs. Please contact us for more information and join us on a journey to explore England’s most beautiful lake, Ullswater.